Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The First Jabber

"Get a blog, Charlene. Just do it."

"What? You're on Facebook but you don't have a blog? "

"I don't think we can be friends anymore if you don't have a blog."

Hence, the resulting blog. I have SO much extra time with 3 children ages 4 and under....so here I am. Don't mind me if my posts wander as much as my mind. Most of you reading this probably have the same condition anyway. I take comfort in knowing that I don't suffer from mommy mind on my own.

At any rate, enjoy this blog. If, on the small chance you don't enjoy, take comfort in knowing that I will enjoy it enough for all of us!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

choke! ah-hem! wow! love it, now you can make me look like a looser with your great creative way of writing!

Stacie said...

OH I am so excited that you have joined the blogging band wagon! I am excited to see all of the funny things that happen in your Johnson household!

The Webb Family said...

Glad to see you on blogspot too.
http://livelikeheroes.blogspot.com/

The yw said...

ok i have to tell you a secret. its good to update your blog more then once every...........two months, we really would like to hear from you more then once a quarter of a year. I know you have stories and pictures, i see them on facebook!

ashlie

Janee said...

Just found your blog...Yeah it took awhile. I'm adding you to mine. Hope it's okay!

Ash said...

you know if you posted something it is invisible!